Friday 2 September 2016

Welcome to the school of Yoruba Language and cultures

I welcome you to my blog.

My name is Akanle Bamishile j.

A graduate of Adeyemi College of Education. Ondo state, affiliated to Obafemi awolowo University. Ile-ife.

I have the following Qualification
Bachelor of art in Education Yoruba Language. With a second class upper division.

I created this blog to showcase the beauty and rich language of the Yoruba people of Nigeria West Africa.

I will be teaching my audience the following:

1. The Yoruba Language
2. The Yoruba culture
3. The similarities and differences between Yoruba and other cultures and ethnic in Nigeria.

You are welcome here as we shall kick start our learning today.

For questions and enquiries
Message me on harkanley@gmail.com
Or WhatsApp me in +2347033401755.

Welcome ones again

No comments:

Post a Comment